Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines day? whats that?

Valentines Shmalentines! boooo that is all I have to say about you!
some of you are probably thinking by the looks of my blog and my attitude about "Valentines day" that I am just a bitter girl that is jealous everyone got to go out except for me! Think again suckers... I hate valentines day because why do we need a national holiday to tell someone how much we love them?
this is something that should be done daily not once a year! Valentines day makes it easy for guys they get in the mind set of I only have to do something like this once a year....
GUYS....
you are so wrong!!
you better be all for making your girl feel special more than one day a year she deserves it for putting up with you anyways
you boys dont understand what kind of stress you put your girl through on a daily basis she deserves the best everyday of the year!
Valentines day is by far the cheesiest holiday EVER
now lets get serious here for a little....
there is no need a plastic cupid shooting a bow and arrow placed on the windshield of his/her car?
or giant balloons with a kissing frog?
or horrible tasting message hearts?
or a cheesy card the size of the computer monitor?

WHY HAS DOES THIS HOLIDAY HAVE TO BE SO CHEESY!?

and speaking of cheese why was there 37 parties of 2 at the Pizza Factory last night?
guys really you took her to the Pizza Factory?
and you wonder why she did not put out.....
all and all I HATE "Valentines Day"

but thanks to my roomie Alyssa we had a wonderful date to yes the Pizza Factory and watchED the bachelor oh and I cant forget the amazing hair cut she gave me
HANDS DOWN.... the best date ever!
at least Alyssa pulled through cause all you guys didn't!

Thank goodness that day is over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment