Thursday, February 10, 2011

me blogging? NO!

here it is! I am selling my soul to the blogging nation, I dont know if I am completely ready for this. But I think I am ready to risk it.
Let me just explain myself and how I rationalized the idea of blogging A. My friend Megan and I started one this summer "Life in the 801" it was fun we spent a lot of time updating people on our summer in Provo, but... she started school and I started working and we lost a lot of time that we spent with each other. So that meant the BLOG died! B. My friend Witney Wilson started one. She inspired me! Maybe I will like this C. I am terrible at keeping a journal. I find myself being a very witty funny person and when I Write in a journal I dont get to share my (what I find funny) journal entries. They remain boxed up in a notebook I keep by my bed nobody wants to read. Now I am going to worn you what you read in my blog can range from what I had for breakfast to why I stay up till 3 a.m. and try to go to work the next morning at 7. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

1 comment: