Wednesday, February 16, 2011

true obsessions

obsessions::
let me tell you a little something about obsessions! I have a few, some are known and some are not really talked about but I guess that is about to change by posting them on my blog.
oh well here goes nothing! to start off my biggest obsession right now is
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!

I love love love me some pretty little liars. this obsession started not to long ago maybe 2 months or so my love has just grown fast, probably to fast. it all started when Mars and Mercedes would constantly talk about it and making it sound like these characters were there friends i had to get in on it! I watched my first episode and was instantly hooked! what is not to love about 4 sketchy girls trying to solve a friends murder while dating one of there English teachers one of them being gay one stealing money from anywhere possible to keep herself a float and trying to keep secrets all at the same time! its the best thing that has probably ever happened to me. it has even got me reading which i don't ever do but if i watch the show i have to read the book! RIGHT!?

ON TO THE NEXT ONE

obsession #2
RIHANNA
I have a crush on her! yep I said it with no lesbian tendencies but I love her! she is amazing my love and crush developed for her when she came out with her new album "LOUD" get serious! what is not to love about her? if you can find something legit let me know cause i don't think there is a reason out there! every single song on this album is AMAZING! explicit yes! but still amazing! it surprised me actually not what you would expect out of rihanna but she always pulls through i am not shocked!! LOVE HER

obsession #3
NAIL POLISH
cant get enough of it!  my nails are painted most of the time and most of the time a pretty interesting color anywhere from red to "jade is the new black" (i love the names opi comes up with for there nail polish) they never stay the same color just like my hair! i guess you could say  :) I am working on a serious collection it grows every day.
i need to stay away from cosmo prof cause i go in there to get one hair product and come out with 2 color tubes 1 bottle of developer 1 shampoo and conditioner duo 1 deep conditioner and 6 new nail polishes! hmmmmm you guess it i cant keep the spending under control at any hair store!
But... I LOVE NAIL POLISH!

yes there is more!

obsession #4
THE BACHELOR
yep... Brad Womack himself!
 Yummy!! ... not only is he the most eligible bachelor in the country he is beautiful and has the most amazing smile, eyes and i love his voice
I don't miss the bachelor for anything I am in love with him and the show it is amazing every season! I could defiantly do with out the random therapy sessions in a few episodes.(helping the therapist do a little advertising)
oh....
did I fail to mention his body!!
oh gosh i wish i was her! oh Michelle OK!.... yes she is from UTAH and surprise she is a psycho no wonder everyone in the world thinks Mormons and people from UTAH are nuts 
THANKS MICHELLE!

obsession #5
THE BEIBER JUSTIN BEIBER
he is 16 and every girl in the world is in love with him!
ok not only is he the cutest thing you have ever seen. but he is a good singer his songs are catchy and easy to love
every man in America will tell you he is pathetic and has no talent but let me just tell you men only say this because they are jealous of the millions the beib is racking in at the age of 16
just so you all know
JB could retire right now and be set for life yep at 16
so eat it up boys and wipe those jealous grins off your faces!
I HAVE GOT THE BEIBER FEVER ... and i don't care who knows it!

last but not least

obsession #6
THE 80'S
everything about the 80's is phenomenal from big hair and acid wash jeans  how could you not love the 80's personally I love everything about it!

the closest i can can get to the 80's is the infamous 80's dancing! it brings out a side of me that is only seen by a select few close friends!! whats better than dancing to 80's music in a trashy venue with sketchy people it couldn't get any better if you ask me
now you know all my secret obsessions....
At least i am not scared to admit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment