Saturday, February 12, 2011

the classiest place on earth!

you are all probably wondering where to classiest place on earth is because you obviously want to go there! VIVA LAS VEGAS!
it was late summer early fall when a few of my girlfriends and I decided that we were ready for a little classy fun ... we are classy ladies right? so we talked it over and decided we needed a vacation hmmmm where are we going to go? cali? st. george? park city? I mean all we wanted to do was shop anyways so any of those would have worked but we wanted class real class so where else better than VEGAS  itself!! the decison was made and off we went!
VEGAS OR BUST
literally! we put ourselves on quiet a time frame we needed to be there by 4 o clock Vegas time on Sunday and we left Provo at 12:30 oops! you guys are probably wondering why were you on such a time frame its a vacation right?
RIGHT?
but fortunately my cousin Kimball was down there and I wanted to meet up with him and his flight left at 7 something which yes put us in a tight time frame!
we hit the road
making our own music videos
laughing
laughing
laughing
learned that I am a great Chris Brown impersonater
learned that Ashley is a great Jordan Sparks
and we were going to become famous because of "no air"
had a lot of girl talk (wouldnt you like to know about what)
alright alright.... you are probably wondering by now did we make it by 4?
hmmm... we hit st george to get gas and the girls did not know it but we had less than a hour to get there so I jumped in the drivers seat!
Misty was nervous considering it was her car and she knows how I drive hehe!
she bit her tonge
ALRIGHT !!
yes!!.... WE MADE IT by 4:00 on the dot!
but we had one more problem none of the girls being 21 posed a slight problem we could not get checked into our hotel room :)
so... Misty having connections anywhere we go PULLED THROUGH! but let me tell you hotel rooms in Vegas are classy! classy ladies classy rooms!!
good girl!
I was so excited we were there I was loving the instant heat and the amazing sun YAY! ITS NOT UTAH
but I bounced out of there I had to meet up with Kimball I had not seen him in years! he came to pick me up at my hotel because it was probably not the smartest idea for me to roam Vegas alone! I was getting very impatient I just wanted to see him!
my phone rang  Kimball and his friend Alvaro were at the bottom of the elevators waiting! I could not have gotten down there faster. I got down and ran over to them giving Kimball this huge hug and watching Alvaro look at me he was in for a treat I walked over to him and gave him a hug I think he was shocked oh well!.. I am who I take it or leave it! It was so great to see them and meet Alvaro they took me to get ice cream and we walked and talked we ventured to the Luxor pool and had a good laugh! all I am going to say is a quote from Alvaro that made me fall in love with him "to your right you will see the gays in there natural habitat" I looked at Kimball and he looked back at me and we broke out laughing! Alvaro and Kimball are honestly 2 of the most amazing men I have ever met and I am so blessed to have them in my life! but it was time I had to send them off I felt like a mother kissing my boys good bye only to see them again in May!
back to my girls! it was time to let the fun begin shopping, eating, laying out, GIRLS WEEKEND and we were ready we were all over the place we ate at cheesecake factory which is always good but being in Vegas everything was dirty we probably would have been better off eating off the strip! yum! I decided it would be fun to dance outside the fountain show and little did I realize everyone and there dog was watching and laughing! we laid by the pool every morning Candace tried to convince me she got bit by a shark yes! I bought it,  fought over the shower, shopped literally till we dropped I managed to spend $600 in 3 days VOMIT but all in all we had so much fun I could not have asked for a better time in Vegas!

FAMOUS QUOTES OF VEGAS
"hey do you want to be my girlfriend?" ... "for how long"
"hey ladies do you want to get shots?"..."do you want to get shot"
"so many pretty ladies so many pretty ladies, my wife would kill me"
"I have spent so much money oh well!"
"you ladies want to come the palms tonight?"... "why are you touching my foot"










VEGAS WAS A SUCCESS ..... ITS TIME TO DO IT AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment