Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OBSERVATION

Where it was recently Valentines Day and where I work in a restaurant and where I do my fair share of Facebook stalking to keep up on everyone's relationship status changing
SINGLE --> IN A RELATIONSHIP -->ENGAGED --> MARRIED!
I started paying closer attention to these "COUPLES" and I have come to a conclusion that more often than not 1 person in the relationship is lacking (AKA) one is a lot hotter than the other
what is going on in this world.....
what happened to pretty people marring pretty people and
ugly people marrying ugly people
who decided it was acceptable to switch this up a little
maybe it is more than skin deep?
don't get me wrong I am not saying there are no cute couples out there cause I am not I see cute couples everyday.
but this is becoming a problem
EXAMPLE::
Yesterday I was doing my traditional FB stalking at about 10:00 last night while I was laying in bed and came across a relationship status change from IN A RELATIONSHIP --> ENGAGED
SHOCKED
I was...
I had the worlds biggest crush on this boy in high school back them I would have claimed I was "in love" with this boy he was perfectly dreamy in my eyes and just about everyone else s
so I instantly FB stalk her
who has this boy chosen to marry over me??
as the stalking takes place I feel my chin drop into my lap HOLY SHI what has happened ... NO HE IS NOT... WHAT THE??... YOU ARE KIDDING right?
I will just let you guess what is wrong with this girl?
not at all what I would have pictured him to marry (not just because its not me) he could have any girl in the world and he has chosen this!!!
I OBJECT
12 hours later I am still in shock
if she can get him what can I get? ;)
this gives me a little hope for myself!


my famous quote:
 "I guess there really is someone out there for everyone"

bad
not good
worse
 awful
 GREAT COUPLE
 not good together but both beautiful people!!

there is more bad than good these days!


hmmmmm.... I wonder what I will end up with!?

No comments:

Post a Comment