Wednesday, March 2, 2011

consider it a privilege

this post is a shout out to my awesome roommate Sadie! not only does she have the "privilege" of living in the same house as me she was lucky enough to get to share a bedroom with me. LUCKY LUCKY GIRL
first off I would like to apologize to her for the constant mess...
I leave our bedroom
the 3 foot stack of cloths behind the door in our closet,
that I never make my bed (Sadie does it for me half of the time)
and that I have such a strong opinion on where the mirror hangs on the wall
I am lucky she puts up with me
she was lucky enough to have the experience of  her life of being my roommate the other night!
let me give you a little back ground to get this started
I get up every morning at 7:00 am to go to work which means I go to bed every night around 10:00 pm
I live and exciting life I know (it will change ones the sun comes out)
so .....
Monday night I went to bed @10:00 and was completely asleep by 10:30 so at about 12:00 I have hit the point of no return I am fast asleep and dreaming my night away!
catchin some zzzzzzzzz'z
Sadie being the night owl that she is comes home about 12:30
she comes in and there is absolutely no movement from me I am a goner..... zzzzzzzzz
this is where it gets good....
"how was your day sadie?"
......... no answer from Sadie (she thinks I am asleep) which I am!
"did you do anything fun" I ask another question
then she responds with "nothing exciting"
.........I dont respond
"heather are you awake?" she asks me
"NO" wait what?
I sat straight up in my bed!
Sadie starts hysterically laughing :) long story short I apparently sleep talk and no its not a mumble  or one word I speak in full sentences and try to have full on conversations with you!
Sadie I am sorry......


CONSIDER IT A PRIVILEGE!!

our resting quarters.....

1 comment:

  1. You better not have any secrets you don't want to trust her with!

    ReplyDelete