Wednesday, April 27, 2011

life is beautiful

Life is Beautiful ...
dont let anyone convince you differently
especially yourself you are your own worst critic
i have to leave myself constant reminders about how beautiful my life really is
this world is trying to convince us that life is not beautiful
i will be the first to admit i am my own worst critic i hit a point not to long ago
where i saw only negatives in my life
* i was not pretty enough
* i did not have the "cloths"
* i dont have the car ( i drive a 18 year old car)
* i did not have the sophisticated job
* i go to the grocery store in sweats ( i was unaware that was a fashion NO)
* i am not a size zero
* i am FAR from tan
i am sure you can see where i am going with this one by now 
* i dont have long hair 
* i dont match my cloths
* i love the DI
the list goes on but....
it hit me a while ago that my
why?
because


"happy girls are pretty girls"

I wear boots 
not heals
i hate "eye" make up 
i wish i had red hair

i dont watch what i eat

I have dreams ... BIG dreams
I live my life with no regrets 
i secretly love pink and poka dots
i do hair .... and love it 
i love feathers and bright colors

and...


THIS IS WHY MY LIEF IS BEAUTIFUL

i live my life because i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment